Saturday, June 11, 2011

6/11/11

Well it's been quite a while since I've posted but no time like the present... I will try to summarize my past week and since a picture is worth a thousand words:

A week ago last Friday Jason from work invited the co-ops to grab some food at his house then enjoy some music in downtown Jonesborough. I thoroughly enjoyed it. The band was The Barefoot Movement a really cool local band made up of local former ETSU students. Check out the website to hear some of their songs! When we got there they introduced a cover of a song originally played by The Dillards (the Darlings from the Andy Griffith Show) With the atmosphere of Jonesborough, the people and the music I felt like I was in Mayberry!

Here are some pics to catch us up on my week..

 
Picture of the old Jonesborough courthouse





On Monday we had Access Training...
...and Chick-fil-a for lunch!

Today my new roommate moved in...

...and quickly got comfortable.

Oh yeah mom and dad came too. And helped me move my table in finally.
 It was great to see my parents and get my dog. A really nice couple of days although they probably feel like they were in the car  the entire time as I tried to show them everything I could think of haha.

As for work we (the three co-ops) have been working through some of the stations on the assembly floor. It's been long and hot days and I have falling asleep nearly as soon as I get home (except for some math tutoring :))

I'll try to update more regularly this coming week and hopefully will have some more pictures once Dad uploads them. 




No comments:

Post a Comment