Wednesday, June 1, 2011

6/1/11

Second day!
Today was the first time that I had to report at the usual time of 6:30 am. It's been a little while since I woke up at 5 am but it's a beautiful drive. Also I was able to fill up for only $3.29/gallon at the Greeneville Shell station.

Today we had a half-day Database Concepts class in Johnson City. It was a bit conceptual but will help set the stage for us to take Microsoft Access courses. (Levels 1-4) After the class we were again treated to lunch (I can get used to this) at a place called Beef 'O' Brady's. Again good food and great sweet tea which seems to be the norm in this area. After we got back from lunch I went straight into a Tech Services meeting that broke down some of the tasks that we have and start to assign and check on the status of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment